ATMOS LC 27 / ATMOS LC 27 Battery
for any situation
ATMOS LC 27 / ATMOS LC 27 Battery
The economical homecare suction device with a built-in guarantee of success
The ATMOS LC 27 homecare suction device was specifically designed to meet the requirements of bronchial suction in the homecare environment. It not only convinces affected patients, their relatives and caregivers, but also service providers in the medical field. Its technical sophistication makes the ATMOS LC 27 a worthwhile investment for all homecare providers and purchasing organisations in the care sector as well as for medical supply stores, pharmacies, and nursing homes. The ATMOS LC 27 meets all the user’s demands: it is self-explanatory, simple, immediately ready to use, safe, and portable.
- Rest homes / nursing homes
- Homecare sector
- All controls required for operation are coloured blue. This feature aids users in performing suction.
- The large ON/OFF button makes operation noticeably easier. The integrated LED lamp additionally indicates when the suction device is running.
- The vacuum capacity is infinitely adjustable within a 180° range. It can be set to the patient’s individual needs, with the vacuum gauge showing easy-to-read values.
Intelligent connecting systems
- The innovative ATMOS Direct Docking System (DDS) eliminates the need for a hose connection between the suction device and secretion canister. Instead, the ATMOS single-patient secretion canister, together with its lid, connects directly to the suction device.
- The connecting system designed by ATMOS enables the user to connect the suction hose firmly to the secretion canister with a simple twist and to disconnect it just as easily after the suction process is completed.
- Thanks to its simple design and compact size, the ATMOS LC 27 can blend into almost any setting. It remains discreet, but is immediately at hand when you need it.
- DDS bacterial and viral filter cartridge: easy and quick to replace
- Suction device: completely maintenance-free and easy to clean
- Single-patient secretion canister: easy to change and usable over the long term
ATMOS LC 27 / Serres®
ATMOS LC 27 / Medi-Vac®
|ATMOS LC 27||ATMOS LC 27 Battery|
|Article number||321.1000.0; 321.1300.0; 321.1200.0; 321.1100.0||321.2000.0; 321.2300.0; 321.2100.0; 321.2200.0|
|Suction capacity||27 l/min||27 l/min|
|Max. vacuum||–80 kPa|
|Operating mode||Short-term operation (30 min on, 30 min off)||Short-term operation (30 min on, 30 min off)|
|Voltage||100–240 V, 50/60 Hz||100–240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||243 x 286 x 118|
|243 x 286 x 118|
|Weight||1.8 kg||3.5 kg|
|Noise level||< 65 dB(A)||< 60 dB(A)|
|Battery type||-||Lead gel|
|Battery operation||-||1 h|
|Battery charging time||-||12 h|
The DDS bacterial and viral filter cartridge is a single-patient product. That means that the DDS bacterial and viral filter cartridge must be replaced when the device is changed to another patient. When the device is being used for the same patient, the DDS bacterial and viral filter cartridge has to be replaced every two months (provided the device is being used). Should the filter cartridge become contaminated or clogged with secretion, it must be replaced immediately.
The suction hose is a single-patient product. That means that the suction hose must be replaced when the device is changed to another patient. When the device is being used for the same patient, the suction hose has to be replaced every 4 weeks.
The secretion canister system of the ATMOS LC 27 is designed to be used for one patient only. When the device is being used for one patient, the secretion canister can be cleaned with commercially available cleaning agents — either by hand or simply in a dishwasher. When the device is changed to another patient, the homecare provider disposes of the secretion canister and replaces it with a new one.
The single-patient secretion canister system can be boiled a maximum of 30 times. After that, the single-patient secretion canister must be replaced.
No. This special filter cartridge was designed to protect the device against oversuction and to protect patients / third parties from the danger of contamination. It is not possible to operate the device without the filter cartridge. For this reason, always keep at least one DDS bacterial and viral filter cartridge replacement ready.
The battery operation time of the ATMOS LC 27 Battery is approximately 60 minutes (when the battery is fully charged).
Yes. If the battery is completely discharged, the device can be operated on the mains.
The ATMOS LC 27 Battery can be taken along on plane trips in checked or carry-on baggage without difficulty. It is possible to operate the device during a flight. Individual instructions from the flight crew and airline-specific regulations must still be followed.
|Brochures & Flyers|
|Brochure ATMOS LC 27 / ATMOS LC 27 Battery||10.05.2021||1.89 MB||en, ru, cn, hu|
|Brochure ATMOS Medical Suction Systems||22.03.2021||2.91 MB||en, ru, cn, hu|
|Declaration of Conformity / Konformitätserklärung Accessories Trolley / Zubehör Fahrgestell||07.09.2021||167.15 KB||de, en, fr, ru, cn, es, hu|
|Declaration of Conformity / Konformitätserklärung Suction unit, tracheal / Absauggerät, tracheal||22.03.2021||163.49 KB||de, en, fr, ru, cn, es, hu|
|Kurz-Gebrauchsanweisung / Quick Guide / Guide rapide / Guía de inicio rápido ATMOS LC 27 MediVac® / LC 27 Battery MediVac®||08.02.2021||1.55 MB||de, en, fr, es|
|Kurz-Gebrauchsanweisung / Quick Guide / Guide rapide / Guía de inicio rápido ATMOS LC 27 Serres® / LC 27 Battery Serres®||08.02.2021||1.53 MB||de, en, fr, es|
|Kurz-Gebrauchsanweisung / Quick Guide / Guide rapide ATMOS LC 27 / LC 27 Battery||08.02.2021||1.52 MB||de, en, fr|
The handy carrying bag allows you to transport the ATMOS LC 27 and the consumables you need safely and conveniently.
Consisting of the DDS secretion canister (800 ml) and the DDS canister lid. For use with one patient only.
The hydrophobic bacterial and viral filter prevents the suction device from becoming contaminated and protects it against bacteria and viruses. Under normal conditions of use, the bacterial and viral filter cartridge offers effective protection for two months.
The ATMOS hose connecting system allows for easy connection of the hose. The clinically tested suction hoses from ATMOS can be used for up to four weeks if handled properly.