ATMOS Skills Lab
The educational and
ATMOS Skills Lab
Teaching and learning at their best
Teaching and learning are essential in the medical field. With the ATMOS Skills Lab, we set new standards in terms of functionality, design, and infection control. Made from a single cast: the use of the mineral material CORIAN®, which is processed almost seamlessly, leaves no gaps for any deposits.
Maximum infection control
thanks to the use of the material called CORIAN® with its homogeneous, nonporous surface
thanks to the integrated light source, microscope, and endoscope with automatic switching based on the principle of “grab and go”
Self-sufficient and mobile
through simple start-up with electricity and fixation on rollers, thus making it adaptable to the respective course and room situation
- Educational and training workstation
Mobile, hygienic, and well thought out
- Drawers equipped with push-to-open technology enable you to remove instruments without contaminating them. Vibration-free opening and gentle closing of drawers protect the sometimes very sensitive instruments. Moreover, the secretion suction device is already integrated in the large drawer.
- Rollers under the ATMOS Skills Lab ensure maximum mobility.
- Ample storage space is available for integrating a high-speed micro drill and shaver system.
Image quality like in the operating room
- The precision with which professionals practice microsurgery in training courses is limited by the resolution of the microscope and endoscope systems being used. Therefore, the high image quality of a surgical microscope should also be available in the laboratory.
- When using endoscopic cameras, the monitor is absolutely necessary. But also when a microscope is being used, colleagues and tutors can see what the surgeon sees. This improves overall communication in all aspects of advanced/further education.
It always makes sense to record practice sessions, too, and watch them again later. This step improves the efficiency of training courses.
Staff and surgeons must also be protected from infections and contamination during training. A clever cleaning concept reduces the effort required for cleaning and disinfection.
|Brochures & Flyers|
|Brochure ATMOS Skills Lab||22.03.2021||254.55 KB||en, ru, cn, es, hu|