ATMOS Strobo 21 LED
for voice and
Fast and exact voice and laryngeal diagnostics
The new ATMOS Strobo 21 LED provides the user with a stroboscopy system with innovative LED technology. Coupled with high-performance electronics, this technology makes noiseless stroboscopy without speed reduction possible — as well as vocal cord diagnostics with sharp, flicker-free images.
- ENT outpatient department
- ENT examination room
- ENT practice
Straightforward and sustainable
- Innovative and long-life LED technology
- Clear, digital display of frequency and sound pressure level
- Easy adjustment of the exposure time (flash duration)
Three exposure modes
- Slow motion: slow-motion presentation of vocal cord movement. The speed can be adjusted in steps from 0.5 to 2 Hz.
- Freeze image: freeze-image presentation with variable phase shifting. The frozen image can be adjusted to have a phase shift of 0°–400° by using the foot controller.
- Continuous light: use as a light source for viewing anatomy.
ATMOS 360° Diagnostics
ATMOS 360° diagnostics is an expandable modular system comprising interconnecting modules and devices as well as the corresponding operating software. Our solution covers the areas of diagnostics, visualization, and patient management and can be easily integrated into existing structures — for a fast, reliable, and efficient ENT diagnosis
ATMOS Strobo 21 LED
Art. Nr. 507.4700.0, 531.2050.0
Dimensions (H x W x D)
118 x 139 x 280 mm
Continuous light. slow motion. freeze image
|Brochures & Flyers|
|Brochure ATMOS Strobo 21 LED||22.03.2021||2.23 MB||en, ru, cn, es, hu|
|Declaration of Conformity / Konformitätserklärung Light Sources, Flash / Lichtquelle, Blitzlicht Strobo 21 LED||30.05.2022||125.60 KB||de, en, fr, cn, es, hu|
|Declaration of Conformity / Konformitätserklärung Light Sources, Lichtquelle, ATMOS LS 21 LED||30.05.2022||125.68 KB||de, en, fr, cn, es, hu|
|Operating Instructions ATMOS Strobo 21 LED||05.08.2022||4.60 MB||en|